- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor (3 PQE) Regional Firm- Leeds
Employment Solicitor (3 years + PQE ) Regional Firm- Leeds
Our client, a popular Regional Firm, is seeking to bolster its Employment Team in Leeds with the addition of an experienced Employment Solicitor at the 3 years' PQE level. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as an Employment Solicitor within an established Claimant Employment team that is growing quickly. The team acts for clients on a wide range of employment related matters including; workplace discrimination, unfair dismissal and whistleblowing issues.
In addition to a supportive working environment the Employment Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A competitive starting salary plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package
· Hybrid/Flexible working
· The opportunity to join a firm that is known regionally for the quality of its legal advice and market knowledge
· The opportunity to work for an inclusive and collaborative employer
· Training and development by senior members of the team in a supportive environment.
As the newly appointed Employment Solicitor you would be expected to:
Offer expert advice to clients on a wide variety of employment -related matters including, unfair dismissal and whistleblowing issues.
In addition you should have demonstrable experience within
· Adhering to agreed service level agreements
· Upholding the company values and processes
· Advising clients on matters relating to Restrictive covenants and Redundancy
· Working towards the team's financial targets and chargeable hours.
The successful Employment Solicitor will have:
· 3 years + PQE
· Ideally experience of contentious employment law matters
· Strong organisational skills
· The ability to work to strict deadlines
· A genuine passion to progress within the field of Employment Law
If this sounds of interest or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Employment Solicitor opportunity, please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like