- Job Search
- Dispute Resolution Solicitor | Leeds
Dispute Resolution Solicitor| Leeds
Our client, a lovely regional firm has an opening for a Litigation Solicitor to join the dispute resolution team in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as a Property Litigation Solicitor within a team that acts for clients on a wide range of litigation matters including: claims arising from contract and building disputes, professional negligence, Judicial Reviews, ownership disputes, and landlord and tenant disputes.
In addition to a supportive working environment the Dispute Resolution Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· Hybrid/Flexible Working
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Exposure to high profile clients across a range of industry sectors
· Focussed career progression
· A Friendly and down to earth working environment
· The opportunity to work for a firm that prioritises corporate social responsibility and supports a broad range of charitable initiatives.
This highly skilled Property Disputes team, has experienced significant growth and is continuing to do so.
As the newly appointed Dispute Resolution Solicitor you would be expected to:
· Handle a varied caseload of high quality work
· The role involves handling a mixed caseload of Claimant & Defendant work including professional negligence, property litigation, commercial/contractual matters, director/shareholder disputes, defamation and debt recovery.
· Conduct both fast track and multi-track litigation
· Assist senior fee earners with higher value and complex litigation.
As the newly appointed Dispute Resolution Solicitor you will:
· Have at least NQ to 2 years PQE in Property Dispute matters
· Have the proven ability to work unsupervised and be confident managing a varied caseload
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills and play an active part in business development and client management
· Be commercially aware and have experience of offering different funding options
If you'd like to find out more about this Dispute Resolution opportunity, please get in contact and we can arrange a call.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like