- Job Search
- Health & Safety Regulatory Lawyer
Health & Safety Regulatory Lawyer| Top- Tier Firm| Leeds
A top-tier firm in Leeds is looking for an experienced and ambitious Health & Safety Regulatory Lawyer to join their specialist practice. This firm is widely regarded as one of the best in the region, where the excellent quality work and culture are aligned.
This is a UK-Top100 commercial firm which has won awards for their career and development opportunities. Hybrid/flexible working is embraced and the firm are open to discussing what works for you, to create a meaningful work-life balance. The regulatory team has a stellar reputation nationally, representing various parties involved in some of the UK's largest and most complex health and safety investigations.
· Environmental compliance and enforcement matters including pollution, waste and permitting matters;
· Major workplace safety incidents including fatalities and life-changing injuries;
· Complex regulatory matters in the areas of healthcare, medical devices, food and transport regulation;
· Corporate transactions and support clients to comply with their regulatory obligations.
The successful regulatory team deal with a wide range of complex and high-profile contentious environmental work.
As a part of this team, you will gain exposure to the following matters:
· Health and safety
· Food safety
· Environmental work
· Anti-bribery legislation.
- Qualified Solicitor with minimum 4 years PQE
- Strong technical capabilities when it comes to regulatory matters
- The ability to develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Willing to participate in business development initiatives
You can expect a market-leading salary from £70k upwards, an annual bonus scheme and a wide range of other benefits.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like