- Job Search
- NQ Property Litigation Solicitor
An exciting opportunity for a newly qualified Property Litigation Solicitor to join a top ranked, well regarded international firm, based in Leeds, as part of their continued growth.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- Dynamic and growing international team
- High calibre firm with a strong reputation for quality legal services
- Opportunity to work within a large team of dedicated property disputes lawyers
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work on high quality disputes with colleagues who are leading specialists in the sector.
This role will consist of all types of commercial property disputes, such as lease renewals (opposed and unopposed), restrictive covenants, break options, dilapidations, rights of way, boundary disputes, trespass, nuisance, telecoms, possession and insolvency related issues.
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent and supportive culture to support your training and development
- A positive working environment including additional wellbeing programs
- Newly qualified Property Litigation Solicitor
- Confidence to engage with our clients and develop client relationships.
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative.
If you're interested in this property litigation role, please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like