- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor | Leeds
Solid established Yorkshire commercial firm - Property Litigation Solicitor - Leeds - transparent progression track
About the firm
- One of the most established commercial firms in Yorkshire with offices in all the main legal centres
- Strong litigation arm that delivers dispute resolution services across the full spectrum of commercial disputes
- Friendly supportive firm that values their talent and provides an excellent platform for career development
- Clear, structured progression framework for all solicitors in the firm
- Sensible chargeable hours targets and the kind of work-life balance that is expected in the mid-market
About the team
- Tier 3 for Property Litigation work
- Deals with the full range of commercial and residential property disputes
- Possession, breach of covenant, contested lease renewals, dilapidations, enfranchisement, valuation disputes, property-related insolvency issues, boundary and title disputes, mortgage repossession claims, development disputes etc
- The small property litigation team sits within the wider commercial dispute resolution team
What's on offer?
- Work closely with a partner on the full range of commercial and residential property disputes
- Take a key role in further developing the team alongside the partner
- Great career progression as the team grows
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor with at least 5years' PQE in property litigation matters
- A good all-rounder who has experience of conducting litigation in the High Court, including the Commercial Court and Technology & Construction Court, as well as the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal and Lands Tribunal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like