- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
We are working with this prestigious international firm who are looking to hire a junior commercial disputes solicitor to join their small but growing team of highly regarded commercial litigation lawyers in Leeds, handling a diverse range of high quality matters.
This is a great opportunity to join a team which is still very much in growth phase, and become an integral key player in the team as it grows further.
More on the role
- Broad range of High Court litigation and arbitration matters across a broad industry sector spread
- Also includes public procurement challenges and disputes which can be very high profile and high value
- Court of Appeal work
- High value complex litigation work
- Clients include Premier League football clubs, major clothing brands, large public sector bodies, major supermarkets
- Plenty of autonomy with the appropriate level of support
- Great platform for career progression as your experience grows
More about you
- You will be a junior commercial disputes lawyer, either approaching qualification this year, or with up to around 4 years' PQE
- You will ideally have gained some exposure to either high value complex commercial disputes or procurement challenges / disputes and have a solid technical grounding
- You will be looking to join a team in Leeds that will give you exposure to really good work and with genuine opportunity to grow and progress
If this sounds like something you'd like to hear more about, please get in touch, or to apply, send a copy of your up to date CV and we can arrange a call.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like