- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor | North Yorkshire |
A top rated national law firm with a great range of clients is seeking a diligent Commercial Litigator to join its growing team in North Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a 2+ PQE Commercial Litigator to join a fantastic and nationally recognised litigation team.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- The firm is widely acknowledged as one of the leading UK experts in the fields of health and social care
- Well established and works closely with a great range of diverse clients
- In the NHS alone, their clients include in excess of 180 organisations, trusts and foundation trusts, commissioning bodies, and NHS England's Area team, as well as private and individual healthcare providers
- 250 staff and lawyers working across their five offices nationwide
- As a Commercial Litigation Solicitor, you'll be joining an ambitious and motivated team, which offers an exceptional depth of knowledge and experience across a range of sectors
- Real opportunities for growth and career progression within a friendly and supportive team
This Commercial Litigation Solicitor role will allow you to get experience and work on all aspects of law, including:
-Banking and finance litigation
-Intellectual property disputes
- 2+ PQE hard-working and diligent Commercial Litigator with strong commercial awareness
- Ideally some past experience working on commercial disputes for health and social care clients, but this is not essential
- Flexibility and willingness to work a varied case load
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Quick to learn, enthusiastic and diligent
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus one discretionary day on Christmas Eve
- Open to discussing flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Private medical care cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sports and social events
If you would like to apply for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor opportunity please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like