- Job Search
- Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor
£40,000 - £53,000 per annum, depending on experience
Recognised in the Legal 500, this national law firm is seeking a technically astute Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join its team in Sheffield. The firm has multiple offices across South Yorkshire and are highly regarded locally and nationally for the work they do.
As the newly appointed Commercial Disputes Solicitor you will benefit from:
· The opportunity to join a firm that puts CSR at the forefront of everything they do, including giving back to local charities and voluntary organisations across the region.
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· Discounted Legal services
· Private healthcare
· Clear route to partnership for suitable candidates
This is an exciting opportunity for a 3+ PQE Commercial Litigator to join a fantastic and nationally recognised litigation team where you will assume full responsibility for managing a caseload of varied and complex disputes.
You will be expected to provide high-quality legal advice and representation to clients in addition to demonstrating a strong background in dispute resolution, with experience in both civil and commercial cases.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 3 years' PQE in dispute resolution
* A strong academic background, with a degree in Law or equivalent
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* A track record of achieving successful outcomes for clients
If this sounds like you, and you are a highly motivated and ambitious Civil and Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor looking for new challenge, then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page on our website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like