- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
13th November 2023
Employment Solicitor 2 - 4+ PQE - National Firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join a top UK 100 law firm, based in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be joining a nationally recognised team working on a broad range of both contentious and non contentious employment matters.
As an Employment Solicitor in this team, you will:
· Manage your own caseload as well as supporting partners on more complex matters.
· Advise on a broad range of employment matters. Specific, work will include:
· Drafting witness statements, claims and policies.
· Case management of Employment Tribunal claims including drafting pleadings and witness statements.
· Advising on employer relations issues including settlement negotiations.
· Equal Opportunities.
· Internal disciplinary /grievance/capability processes.
· Contractual advice.
· Advising on restructures/redundancy processes/TUPE.
The successful Employment Solicitor will be:
· A qualified employment solicitor with 2- 4 years' PQE and a solid background/understanding of contentious and non contentious employment matters.
· Able to deal with clients confidently on a day to day basis.
· Able to work professionally, individually and as part of a team.
· Working on a complex and ground breaking litigation caseload.
· This firm offers a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· The opportunity to work within a highly reputable and supportive employment team.
· Flexible and agile working environment.
If you are a skilled employment lawyer seeking a new position within a highly ranked employment law team then this position may suit.
For more information please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like