- Job Search
- Dispute Resolution Associate | Sheffield
Leading national law firm is seeking an experienced Dispute Resolution Associate to join its national and multiple awarding winning disputes team in Sheffield. With an enviable reputation across the South Yorkshire regions, the Sheffield team also plays a significant contribution to the firm's wider CDR team consisting of 100+ Lawyers across 12 locations. Noted in the national media as the legal team who took on the Post office to successfully fight one of the biggest miscarriages of justice in British legal history, this Commercial Disputes Team really is the best in the business.
As a Disputes Resolution Associate Solicitor in this team, you will be expected to:
Work on a diverse caseload of commercial disputes matters including, Shareholders, partnerships and trusts. Sale and Purchase Agreements. Enforcement of Restrictive Covenants. Contractual and warranty claims, property matters and professional negligence to name but a few.
To be successful in your application for this Dispute Resolution Associate role, you will have:
-Strong commercial acumen
-An in-depth understanding of the commercial disputes arena
-Market knowledge and a great understanding of the clients you advise
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working within Commercial Disputes related role
- A client focused approach and an appetite to improve client service, develop work and build relationships.
The successful Disputes Resolution Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of diverse and interesting commercial disputes work for an enviable client base.
To be considered for this Commercial Disputes Associate role, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like