- Job Search
- Senior Associate | Property Litigation
Senior Associate| Litigation Solicitor | Leeds | 5 Years PQE +
Our client are a well-respected and multi-award winning law firm with multiple offices across Yorkshire. Due to continued success they are now looking to bolster their Property Litigation team with a Senior Associate. Recognised nationally for their track record of settling a vast array of commercial property disputes they're well known for covering all forms of commercial property dispute. Joining a team of technically excellent Property Litigation Solicitors who are all accredited by The Property Litigation Association your role will include, demonstrating the ability to deliver practical, specialist advice across all sides of commercial property dispute resolution.
You will joining a team of accredited and technically excellent Property Dispute Solicitors working on a broad mix of property dispute cases.
· Predominantly commercial property related, covering all areas of freehold, leasehold and landlord & tenant disputes
· Work closely with the Commercial Property team to further develop clients and cross-refer
· Supervising a team of junior fee earners
· Assuming responsibility for further development of the wider disputes team
· An experienced Litigation Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE in Property Litigation matters Used to working unsupervised and confident managing a varied caseload
· Demonstrable experience in supervising more junior fee earners and a passion for doing so
· A confident communicator who is used to getting involved in business development and client management
· Experience in providing the best legal advice to clients
· Possibly frustrated by a progression bottleneck at your current firm and looking for that next step up
· There is clear route to Partnership within the wider Dispute Management team
If you'd like to find out more about this Senior Property Litigation opportunity, Please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like