- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Lawyer / Legal Executive | strong regional firm | Southwell
A highly recognised firm is seeking a Private Client solicitor / Legal Executive to join its well established and dynamic team. The firm is well known for their excellent reputation and strong team ethic which means this position also comes with strong career progression. The opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
As a Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive in this team you would:
- Manage a varied caseload including wills, lasting powers of attorney, probate , IHT, trusts and complex estate administrations.
- Work with a strong friendly team that provides a supportive team environment.
- Work in a pleasant office working environment which is in the heart of the historic town centre.
As a Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive you will have:
- A minimum of 7 years' PQE in private client.
- A strong teamwork ethic.
- A proactive and positive approach.
- A positive attitude.
- Good client care skills.
The successful Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- An opportunity so help shape the future of the firm.
- A friendly team.
- Strong career progression opportunities.
If you're interested in this Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive vacancy, please apply now, forward an up to date copy of your CV or contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like