- Job Search
- Commercial/Property Litigation Solicitor
18th November 2022
Property Litigation Solicitor | 2-4 PQE | leading law firm | Derby
Top tier Legal 500 ranked East Midlands' heavyweight is seeking a Property Litigation Solicitor to join its dedicated and growing team in Derby. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work for a firm who are experts in their field and pride themselves on a supportive working environment. The opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Property Litigation Solicitor you would:
- Manage a broad case load including commercial landlord and tenant disputes, commercial development disputes, commercial easements disputes, trust of land disputes, residential landlord and tenant disputes and residential property and neighbour disputes.
- Work with a dynamic market leading team.
- Focus on the resolution of property based disputes.
- Be apart of a supportive and well regarded firm.
- Be part of a Tier 1 recognised team.
To be successful in your application for this vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of 2-4 years' PQE.
- A good academic background.
- Excellent client care skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good attention to detail.
- The ability to be reliable and organised in a busy environment.
- Excellent time management.
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- A clear career structure that rewards and helps develop talented people.
If you're interested in this Property Litigation Solicitor vacancy, please apply now, forward an up to date copy of your CV or contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like