- Job Search
- Child care Lawyer
18th November 2022
Family - Child Care Lawyer | 3 years + PQE | Market Specialist | Nottingham
One of the fastest growing law firms in East Midlands is seeking an experienced Child Care Lawyer to join its family team in Nottingham. The firm has been recognised as one of the UK's largest 200 law firms whilst expanding significantly. This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to work for a firm that is committed to delivering high quality service. The vacancy is offered on a full time, permanent basis with an excellent salary and bonus package. The firm can offer flexible working patterns and hybrid working.
As a Child Care Lawyer you would:
- Act for both guardians and parents in a broad range of matters.
- Be exposed to highly contested matters in the Family Courts.
- Be part of a supportive and well regarded firm.
- Apply both legal skills and experience to a supportive and high quality team.
- Be part of a Tier 1 recognised team.
To be successful in your application for this vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 + years PQE.
- Experience in acting for both guardians and parents.
- A background in general family law with an emphasis on children.
- Advocacy experience including representing clients on contested matters and cross-examination of witnesses.
- An enthusiastic attitude about increasing business development.
- Interpersonal and team working skills.
- Good time management, Administration and IT skills.
- Membership of the Children Law Accreditation would be advantageous.
The successful Child Care Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- Hybrid working and flexible working options.
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- A flexible, supportive and well established team environment.
- Travel benefits.
- A well-being programme.
- Healthcare cash plans.
- Discounted legal services.
To be considered for this Family Solicitor position please apply here with an up to date version of your CV. Alternatively, if you require any further information about this position please contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like