- Job Search
- Insolvency Solicitor
Insolvency Solicitor | 0 -6 PQE | Tier 1 Insolvency and Corporate Restructure team | Leicester
Tier 1 Legal 500 ranked Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring team is seeking an Insolvency Solicitor to join its well established team in Leicester. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work for a firm that has a strong reputation for handling insolvency work both in the UK and overseas. The opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
The team has retained its Tier 1 ranking for Insolvency work over a number of years and they continue to win substantial and complex instructions from a variety of insolvency practitioners and businesses. The vacancy has arisen due to this continued growth.
As an Insolvency Solicitor you would:
- Work with an expert team of insolvency solicitors, providing advice on all aspects of insolvency, contentious, non-contentious, personal, corporate, and a particular focus on complex investigative contentious work.
- Act on a broad range of work such as: Trading administrations, Court administration applications, hostile administration appointments, high value sales out of administration, fraud and quasi fraud, transactional avoidance, wrongful and fraudulent trading , misfeasance and misappropriation of assets, overdrawn directors loan accounts, breaches of contract, liquidations, receiverships, member's Voluntary Liquidations, advising lenders and creditors and insolvency applications.
- Work with an award winning firm that continues to sit on the Insolvency Service panel dealing with director disqualifications and public interest winding matters.
The successful Insolvency Solicitor will have:
- 0 - 6 year's PQE in insolvency or corporate restructuring.
- Excellent client care skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- An interest in business development.
- A pragmatic and problem solving approach.
The successful Insolvency Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- Flexible working options.
- High quality training.
- A clear structure that helps to develop talented people.
To be considered for this Insolvency Solicitor position , please apply here with an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you require any further information about this position please contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like