- Job Search
- Real Estate Disputes
Real Estate Disputes Associate | 0-4 PQE | leading national law firm| Cambridge/ Norwich
A highly regarded national law firm is seeking a Real Estate Disputes Solicitor to join its dedicated and growing team in Cambridge or Norwich as an Associate. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a firm that prides itself on its culture, offering flexible working patterns and a supportive environment. The opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis with an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package.
As a Real Estate Disputes Associate you would:
- Undertake a stimulating combination of property advice and active litigation.
- Work for a major UK law firm that provides a service for both national and international clients.
- Have the opportunity to join one of the largest Real Estate Disputes practices in the UK.
- Work with a dynamic market leading team dealing with exceptionally high quality work.
- Work with non-contentious Real Estate fee earners, giving advice to them and their clients on property issues.
- Run litigious matters through to settlement or trial.
- Be responsible for a wide variety of property disputes.
- Work for a firm which promotes quality work over quantity, giving Solicitors time to focus on significant projects.
- Give practical advice to clients on the merits of a case as well as being able to guide them though the litigation process.
To be successful in your application for this vacancy, you will have:
- 0-4 years PQE.
- A good academic background, with a 2:1 equivalent and good A Levels.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to learn and build a wide range of experience.
- A commitment and interest in real estate disputes.
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- A ability to work collaboratively with other fee earners
- A good attention to detail
- An ability to produce clear, logical drafting.
The successful Property Disputes Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- A diverse, committed and Inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- A clear career structure that rewards and helps develop talented people.
- The opportunity to work for a firm that is one of the top performing law firms in the UK when it comes to client and staff satisfaction.
If you're interested in this Real Estate Disputes Associate vacancy, please apply now, forward an up to date copy of your CV or contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like