Real Estate Disputes Senior Associate | 5 + PQE | Top 70 UK law firm | Cambridge
An award winning and Times best law firm is seeking a Real Estate Disputes Senior Associate to join a first class growing team. The firm spans across 11 offices with over 800 lawyers and support staff, this particular role is to join the well established Cambridge team. The firm is a full service law firm with a national reach and solid connections. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work for a firm which is expanding significantly offering clear pathways of progression. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis, with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
As a Real Estate Disputes Senior Associate you would:
- Work on matters which have arisen from real estate issues such as ; Land sale and purchase transactions, development and agreements, option and overage provisions, rights of light, restrictive covenants, nuisance, boundary disputes, trespassers, telecom masts, wayleaves and providing strategic advice to obtain vacant possession of development sites.
- Manage a quality caseload stemming from landlord and tenant disputes involving issues such as ; Commercial and residential lease renewals, rent reviews, lease assignment and subletting , breaches of lease covenants, unlawful use and alteration, recovering possession, effective exercise of lease rights, mixed use schemes involving statutory of pre-emption and statutory lease extensions and enfranchisement.
- Work with a team which has a track record for delivering legal advice to businesses and individuals throughout the areas that they're based in.
To be successful in your application for this vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' PQE as an experienced litigator, ideally with some experience in property litigation.
- Exposure to the County Court, the Lands Tribunal and First Tier Tribunal.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Experience of supervising trainees and junior team members.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to use own initiative and manage your caseload.
The Successful Real Estate Disputes Senior Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Genuine progression opportunities with a clear pathway for progression.
- Flexible working options.
- A growing and supportive team.
If you're interested in this Real Estate Disputes vacancy, please apply now, forward an up to date copy of your CV or contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.