- Job Search
- Dispute Resolution Associate
Dispute Resolution Associate | 1 - 4 PQE | Tier 1 firm | Milton Keynes
A strong national firm is seeking a driven individual to join its Dispute Resolution team in Milton Keynes. The team acts on a varied case load of both high net worth commercial and private litigation matters. The team is a tier 1 team so the position comes with a strong team support as well as career progression. The Dispute Resolution vacancy is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible working options, a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
As a Dispute Resolution Solicitor in this team you would:
- Handle a varied case load with a particular focus on property litigation.
- Work with a Tier 1 firm.
- Adapt to a wide range of clients.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- A minimum of 6 month's litigation experience.
- The ability to handle a varied caseload.
- A genuine interest in business development.
- A strong teamwork ethic.
- A highly organized and good level of attention to detail.
- An ambitious approach to the role.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- Flexible working options.
To be considered for this Dispute Resolution Solicitor position , please apply here with an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you require any further information about this position please contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like