- Job Search
- Senior Associate Contentious probate
Senior Associate Contentious Probate Lawyer | Strong national firm | Ipswich
A highly ranked top national firm is seeking a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join its well established Tier 1 team in Ipswich. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a firm which is recognised for having a strong presence and reputation on contentious probate matters. The opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
As a Contentious Probate Senior Associate you would:
- Work on a quality caseload which acts for both claimants and defendants covering matters such as ; will validity claims, claims under inheritance , estate administration disputes, trustee disputes, proprietary estoppel claims, construction/ rectification claims, challenges to gifts made in lifetime and trust disputes.
- Help manage a team.
- Work with a strong, supportive team collaboratively across different offices.
- Work for a top UK 60 law firm.
As a Contentious Trusts Senior Associate you will have:
- A minimum of 5 year's PQE.
- A good academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A genuine interest in business development.
The successful contentious probate senior associate will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- A supportive team environment.
- A clear career structure which rewards talented people.
- High quality training.
If you're interested in this contentious probate vacancy, please apply now, forward an up to date copy of your CV or contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like