- Job Search
- Construction | Contentious | 4+ PQE
Contentious Construction | Associate to Senior Associate | National Firm | Nottingham | Flex | Hybrid
This is an excellent role for a Contentious Construction Solicitor to join a team of highly regarded construction specialists in Nottingham.
This firm has a great culture, high levels of staff retention and they offer highly competitive salaries and excellent progression opportunity.
The Firm and The Team
- Highly regarded national firm with a strong construction team with Legal 500 ranked partners
- Varied client base to include contractors, developers and house-builders working on national and international construction projects
- The team work on a range of projects within a variety of sectors to include local authority, sports, automotive and process engineering and renewables
You will work alongside experienced construction partners on a broad range of predominantly contentious matters but with the opportunity to be involved in non-contentions projects.
The successful candidate will be keen to develop their skills in this area, interacting effectively with colleagues and clients at every level and actively engaging in business development.
The successful candidate will be able to take full advantage of the on-going comprehensive training available.
- Qualified Construction Solicitor in England and Wales
- Ideally at least 4 years' PQE level construction experience at least partially advising on contentious / disputes construction matters
- A solid understanding of fundamental construction law
Please note they will also consider candidates who are experienced in contentious transactions or with a broad construction background but who also practice in other areas.
- Strong remuneration package.
- Excellent prospects for career development.
- Fantastic levels of support from partners enabling to progress your career within the firm.
- Lovely firm culture.
- Sensible work life balance with good levels of remote working and flexibility offered.
If you're interested in this Associate - Senior Associate Contentious Construction position, please apply now or contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like