- Job Search
- Shipping Solicitor
Shipping Solicitor| 2 + PQE | Tier 1 firm | Cambridge / remote working
A leading law firm which is rated Tier 1 in the Legal 500 is seeking an Associate join their well established team in Cambridge.
As a Shipping Solicitor you would:
- Work for a firm with a rich heritage, focusing on advising businesses , institutions and individuals both UK and internationally.
- Work with a well established award winning team.
- Work for a team which has experience in acting in complex, high value multi - jurisdictional and cross border disputes in all major jurisdictions.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 2+ years PQE working within a Shipping and or International Trade team.
- A high attention to detail to produce work/ documentation which is consistently of a high standard with a flexible approach to work to ensure client deadlines are always met and clients are communicated with on a consistent and regular basis.
- An interest in and aptitude for business development.
- Excellent computer/technical skills in particular working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments and external contacts
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise, make decisions and work effectively within a sometimes pressurised environment
- Commitment to ongoing learning and development.
The successful Shipping Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and bonus.
- Genuine progression opportunities with a clear career structure that rewards and helps to develop talented people.
- Flexible working options.
- Remote working if desired.
- Friendly and positive firm/team culture.
If you're interested in this Shipping solicitor vacancy, please apply now, forward an up to date copy of your CV or contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like