- Job Search
- Employment Associate / senior assosciate
17th November 2022
Employment Associate/Senior Associate | 3 + PQE | Top National Firm | Ipswich
Top ranked national law firm is seeking an Employment Associate/Senior Associate to join its Employment team in Ipswich. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a quality firm with an excellent reputation and professional approachable practice. The opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis with an excellent salary and bonus package.
As an Employment Associate/Senior Associate in this team you would:
- Have the opportunity to work alongside well established Associates, Senior Associates and Partners acting for a respondent client base across a variety of sectors including education, health, energy, construction, agriculture and transport. A small amount of high level claimant work may also be available.
- Manage a broad caseload of contentious and non-contentious employment matters including transactional corporate support work, wrongful and unfair dismissal, redundancy and restructuring, restrictive covenants, boardroom disputes and severance claims, employment litigation in the High Court and County Court, discrimination, services agreements and employment policies.
- Take the accountability to work with clients, advising and supporting your own case load with regular support from the team.
To be successful in your application for this vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years PQE gained within a strong regional, national or City firm.
- A strong academic background.
- A high attention to detail to produce work and documentation to a high standard.
- An interest and aptitude for business development.
- A flexible approach to work to ensure client deadlines are met and communicated with on a regular basis.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Employment Associate/Senior Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible, supportive and well established team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- A clear career structure that rewards and helps develop talented people.
- The opportunity to work on a range of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters, representing clients from a broad range of both public and private organisations.
To be considered for this Employment Associate/Senior Associate position please apply here with an up to date version of your CV. Alternatively, if you require any further information about this position please contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like