- Job Search
- Employment Partner
£120,000 - 200,000
Employment Partner Manchester
This is a unique opportunity for an Employment Partner to spearhead the employment team at a well known national firm. This firm has grown considerably over the last five years both in Manchester and across offices nationally. If you are feeling a block on progression at your current firm and can bring a following of work, this is a fantastic opportunity to lead a team.
· A heavyweight firm with a network of offices across the country.
· A dedicated employment team nationally listed in both Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
· Extensive experience in transactional and contentious employment work, providing and responsive solutions.
· Clients span a range of sectors across the public and private sectors.
· Employment Partner with an extensive track record working in a national or regional firm known for a strength in employment work.
· Following of clients and plan to develop work, although the firm is sensible in terms of expectations.
· Experience and a genuine interest in supervising and mentoring junior fee earners.
· Ambition to lead a team and drive growth.
· Competitive remuneration package.
· Head of department role.
· Excellent career prospects within the national team.
For further details of this Employment Partner vacancy, please contact Louisa Phillips for a confidential discussion.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018