- Job Search
This well known regional firm is looking for an employment lawyer to move into a key position in the team at Senior Associate to Director level. If you have a background in Respondent work and are keen on business development, there is an exceptional opportunity to work closely with the Head of Department with a clear path to progress.
- Senior Associate to Director level in the Manchester office
- Respondent clients across a range of sectors
- Mix of complex contentious and non contentious work
- Working with household name brands
- An opportunity to work directly with the Head of Department
- Very well regarded regional firm
- Entrepreneurial firm with a progressive outlook and growth plans
- People focused culture, known for being sociable and collaborative
- Client base consists of both local and national clients across a range of sectors
- 7 years PQE+ employment solicitor, from Senior Associate to Director level
- Experience gained at a highly reputable national or regional firm
- Strong enthusiasm for business development and building client relationships
- Enthusiastic team player looking to take on a senior role in an established team
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual from Senior Associate to Director level to move into a key role in a well known team, working directly with the Head of Department with a clear path to progress.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018