- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Partner
Commercial Litigation Partner
Our client is a national firm with a strong culture. They have a 10 person team in Manchester, but are part of a wider network of offices nationally. The work is excellent, as expected from a large national firm, and there is a clear collegiate feel - sharing work and clients as appropriate. Due to the structure in Manchester, they are looking to add an additional Partner to work closely with the current Partner and Head of Department in sharing responsibility for management and growth of the team. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone at Partner level looking for a move to a well known national firm.
· Join a highly performing commercial litigation team, working in Manchester but as part of a national network of offices.
· Handle complex commercial disputes, including general contractual disputes, shareholder disputes and breach of warranty claims.
· Share client relationships across the team and take on responsibility with the other Partners for mentoring junior solicitors.
· Take on a joint role with the current Partner and Head of Department in terms of management and future growth of the team.
· Partner level in commercial litigation, or a Legal Director with contacts looking to move up to Partnership in the near future.
· Proven networking and business development experience.
· Ideally some contacts or a small following of work, although the expectations in this regard are sensible.
· To be able to work as part of a collegiate Partnership group where team work is essential.
· Join a highly successful commercial litigation team.
· Generous remuneration package.
· Excellent opportunities for career progression.
For further details of this Commercial Litigation Partner vacancy, please contact Louisa Phillips for a confidential discussion.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018