- Job Search
- Private Client Partner
Private Client Partner
We are working with a high profile firm looking to hire an additional Private Client Partner into the Manchester office. The firm has a longstanding reputation in Private Client work and is looking to grow, offering an excellent opportunity for someone senior looking to push their career to the next level.
· Private Client Partner- a strong business developer with existing connections in the North West
· Join an existing team that regularly advises high net worth individuals on a range of issues including wills, trusts, complex estate planning and court of protection matters
· Opportunity to work in a private client team with an excellent reputation and legal 500 recommended lawyers
· Excellent prospects to move in at a senior level and drive the future growth of the team
· Opportunity for a Private Client Partner to develop your own brand/network within a high profile team
· Work with an excellent client base due to the firm's longstanding reputation in private client work
· Opportunity to work with Legal 500 recommended specialist private client lawyers
· Exciting time to join a growing firm with an excellent culture
· Competitive package
· Private Client Partner with strong connections in the North West
· Established lawyer with an excellent track record in private client work
· Ambitious and eager to help drive forward the future growth of the team
· Team player keen to help mentor more junior fee earners
If you are interested in discussing this Private Client Partner position on a confidential basis, please contact Louisa Phillips at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018