- Job Search
- Property Litigation Senior Associate
Property Litigation Senior Associate
We are working with a well known national firm with an excellent reputation in property litigation. They are looking now for a Senior Associate to join the Manchester team as a priority hire.
· Lead on a varied caseload across a range of property disputes including rent arrears claims, possession actions and Landlord & Tenant Act applications
· Work with an impressive client base across a range of sectors including transport, retail, marine, health, education, public sector, manufacturing and financial services
· Take a lead role on key client relationships
· Opportunity to get involved in business development
· Assist Partners and mentor more junior members of the team
· Opportunity to join an award winning, national law firm
· Opportunity to be part of an experienced property litigation team with an impressive client base
· Varied workload and an opportunity to take a lead on client relationships
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Genuine progression opportunities
· Senior Associate, ideally with 6+ years PQE
· Excellent experience in property litigation and an ability to take on a range of work
· Good communication skills - able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team, mentoring juniors as required
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join a well regarded Property Litigation team at Senior Associate level. If you are interested, please contact Louisa Phillips at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018