- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Head of Department
Commercial Litigation Head of Department
Our client is a firm with a strong culture. They have a highly established commercial litigation team in Manchester, handling general commercial disputes including shareholder disputes, breach of warranty claims, partnership disputes and more niche property and construction disputes. The work is excellent, and there is a clear collegiate feel in the team. Due to some movement in the structure, they are looking for an experienced Commercial Litigation lawyer to move into a Head of Department position. You will take over a caseload and have full management responsibilities for the team.
· Join a highly performing commercial litigation team.
· Handle complex commercial disputes, including general contractual disputes, shareholder disputes and breach of warranty claims.
· Share client relationships across the team and take on responsibility for an existing caseload.
· Move into a Head of Department position and take a lead in terms of management and mentoring a team of six.
· An experienced Commercial Litigation lawyer, with the seniority and gravitas to lead a team.
· Proven management capability and the desire to take on a Head of Department position.
· Either Director or Partner level would be preferred, given the seniority of the role and responsibilities.
· To be able to work as part of a collegiate group where team work is essential.
· Join a highly successful commercial litigation team with a longstanding reputation in the North West.
· Competitive remuneration package.
· Move into a Head of Department position, taking a lead in both client relationships and internal management.
For further details of this Commercial Litigation Head of Department vacancy, please contact Louisa Phillips for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018