- Job Search
- Education Solicitor
Education Solicitor - Manchester
This leading national firm is looking to recruit an experienced education solicitor to their well regarded education team. Part time candidates will be considered.
- The team provides advice, support and representation on all aspects of education law, at any stage of the dispute.
- The caseload will include judicial review, student and parental complaints, funding disputes, special educational needs and discrimination appeals, admissions and exclusions.
- Clients will include individuals, but also schools, academies, colleges and universities.
- 3 PQE+ with education experience or alternatively experience in an area with transferable skills, e.g. judicial review
- Team player looking to work in a friendly and collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills to form strong links with clients and colleagues
- Opportunity to join a leading education team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced partners in education work
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of education matters for a varied client base
If you are interested in this Education Solicitor role, please forward your CV or contact Louisa Phillips for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018