- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation NQ
Commercial Litigation NQ
BCL Legal are working with a leading commercial regional firm on a position in their commercial litigation team. The firm boasts excellent clients, with some of the most high profile Manchester businesses amongst their client-base. The quality of work is exceptional, and can offer a bright ambitious junior solicitor with an excellent start to their career.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Manchester City Centre
· Commercial Litigation Solicitor position working within a high performing legal 500 ranked team.
· Working closely with a range of experienced senior solicitors on a high profile caseload.
· Complex work, with clients ranging from local businesses to national PLC's.
· Excellent variety of work, including commercial contracts disputes, breach of contract, shareholder disputes, professional negligence and partnership disputes.
· Working within a team of high performing lawyers, gaining hands on support.
· This firm offers a strong NQ rate for a regional commercial firm, competing with many of the national firms financially.
· Excellent culture, with a strong staff retention rate.
· Top quality work.
· Supportive environment, with many experienced litigators to learn from.
· Client facing position.
· Great training programmes and progression on offer.
· Modern renovated office space.
· NQ or 1 year PQE working within commercial litigation.
· Training contract including a seat within commercial litigation in a reputable firm.
If you are at the beginning of your career as a commercial litigation solicitor and would like to join a well known commercial firm that places a strong emphasis on training and development and has fantastic quality work, this is an excellent opportunity.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018