- Job Search
- Property Litigation Partner
Property Litigation Partner
We are working with a well known national firm with an excellent reputation in property litigation. They are looking now to bring an additional Partner into the Manchester team. You will play a key role in the development and growth of a team already ranked highly in the legal directories.
· Work with a network of Partners across offices, sharing work and accepting instructions on a broad range of real estate disputes.
· Work with an impressive client base across a range of sectors including transport, retail, marine, health, education, public sector, manufacturing and financial services.
· Collaborate with Partners and fee earners across the team to promote and generate work for the team, and support the overall growth.
· Introduce work to the team and show an ability to generate repeat work from clients, building slowly year on year.
· Mentor more junior members of the team and support their career development.
· Opportunity to join an award winning, national law firm
· Opportunity to be part of an experienced property litigation team with an impressive client base
· Join a firm with shared values and help to contribute to the growth of a team already rated highly in the legal directories.
· Competitive remuneration package.
· Property litigation Partner, with wide expertise in property dispute work.
· Excellent business development and marketing skills.
· A track record in winning work and an ability to demonstrate a business case.
· A hunger to join a national firm to play a part in the strategic growth of a highly performing team.
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join a well regarded Property Litigation team at Partner level. If you are interested, please contact Louisa Phillips at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018