- Job Search
- FINANCE LITIGATION NQ UPWARDS
We are currently looking for a solicitor to join a highly regarded national Finance Litigation team. Working from the Manchester office, you will handle complex litigation for financial institutions, including the UK's major banks, international banks, building societies, mortgage lenders and financial institutions. This is high level work generally found in London.
· One of the few teams outside London handling complex financial services litigation for major UK banks and financial institutions.
· Join a wider team across a national network of offices, and work with Partners regarded as leaders in this field.
· Enjoy a breadth of work, including investment banking litigation, international disputes, defended mortgage litigation, trade finance and receivership instructions.
· Work with a range of Partners on a varied caseload, gaining hands on support to become a specialist in this sector.
· Enjoy complex financial services litigation and with an opportunity to work on significant projects often solely handled by the magic circle.
· Be actively involved in the team on business development activities with high profile clients.
· Strong academics, as well as a commercial approach to your work.
· Excellent litigation experience, either in financial services litigation or commercial litigation, with 1-5 years PQE (NQ's with relevant experience also considered).
· An enthusiasm to move into this niche but growing area of litigation with huge progression opportunities.
· A real interest in working with key clients within the financial services sector, including major banks and financial institutions.
· You should be an excellent communicator and confident working directly with clients and building relationships.
· A team player, eager to learn and operate as part of a thriving team.
If you're interested in this finance litigation role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. The firm is actively looking at candidates now from NQ upwards.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018