- Job Search
- Real Estate Litigation
4th February 2021
REAL ESTATE LITIGATION - MANCHESTER
We are working with an international firm with an established real estate litigation practice. The team has a broad client base and provides advice to commercial clients on a wide range of real estate disputes, such as commercial landlord & tenant, development and leasehold management. Due to increased work they are looking to grow with the hire of an additional solicitor in the Manchester team.
· Highly regarded international firm.
· Modern, forward thinking approach.
· Exceptional real estate litigation practice working across a network of offices globally.
· High performing real estate, construction and commercial litigation teams to work closely with.
· A firm that supports career progression and offers an excellent training and development programme.
· Work closely with a mixed client base from a range of sectors on a broad range of real estate disputes.
· Enjoy excellent quality work, assisting a range of senior fee earners.
· Have an opportunity to work closely with high profile clients from an early stage, building individual client relationships.
· Participate in firm business development initiatives.
· Join a friendly and supportive team in Manchester.
· At least 2 years experience in real estate litigation.
· Solid academics as well as a commercial awareness and willingness to think 'outside the box'.
· Excellent communication skills.
· An interest in business development and marketing.
· Flexibility and a 'can do' attitude.
· A great team player.
If you are interested in this real estate litigation role, please forward a copy of your recent CV or contact Louisa Phillips for a confidential discussion.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018