- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation
If you are an ambitious Commercial Litigation Solicitor/Associate with upwards of 3 years' PQE , this is a fantastic opportunity to move to a highly popular, well known national firm. The firm is ambitious and with further planned growth in the Manchester office, this is an exciting time to join.
The commercial litigation team at this national firm works with a wide range of clients, from multinational PLC's to more local private/owner managed businesses. They handle a broad range of commercial disputes including commercial contract disputes, partnership and shareholder disputes, breach of warranty claims, and insured commercial matters. The team of talented litigators is consistently ranked highly in Chambers and Legal 500 for commercial litigation.
· National firm at the heart of the Manchester.
· Recognised leaders across the range of business services litigation.
· A well-recognised and popular firm that has a positive and supportive culture.
· Commercial Litigation Solicitor/Associate with 3-7 years' PQE
· Join a busy national team handling heavyweight commercial litigation matters.
· Work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners and Associates.
· Handle a broad range of high-value disputes for clients across a range of sectors.
· As part of a small team you will have a varied and hands on role with great progression prospects.
· Excellent commercial litigation experience at a reputable firm with 3-7 years' PQE.
· Excellent relationship and client handling skills.
· A strong team player, eager to work closely with both Manchester colleagues and the rest of the national team.
If you want to be part of a friendly, cohesive team with an excellent culture and great commercial litigation work, this is an excellent opportunity.
Please forward a CV or contact Louisa Phillips for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018