- Job Search
- Procurement Lawyer
This market leading international firm seeks a Procurement lawyer to join its procurement team in Manchester. The team sits within the wider commercial team and offers complex, high profile procurement work to a junior lawyer.
*Join a high profile team offering cutting edge procurement work.
*Grow your experience within a collaborative team where you will be well supported.
*Take responsibility early in your career, offering an ability to raise your own personal profile with clients.
*Work on a wide variety of nationally and internationally high profile projects.
As the firm's new Procurement lawyer your work will include supporting all the firm's procurement needs/managing all spend. You will review, draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial supplier agreements from initiation to execution. Key responsibilities include:
* Management of new contracts and the renewal of existing contracts to execution / conclusion.
* Drafting of new contracts and developing the departmental precedent bank.
* Negotiation of contractual terms with suppliers, often at a senior level.
* Reviewing and negotiating supplier's own terms and conditions to ensure they meet the business' requirements.
* Amendment of existing supplier agreements to meet changing requirements.
* Providing commercial / legal insight to supplier agreements.
* Maintaining effective relationships with suppliers, leading commercial and contractual negotiations.
* Working with business owners, suppliers and the wider team in obtaining best value for the firm.
*Excellent salary and package (negotiable depending on experience).
*A role where your contribution is genuinely recognised.
*An excellent training and development programme to help progress your experience quickly.
You will be a qualified lawyer with a commercial contracts background either from in-house or private practice. Specific procurement experience is welcomed but not essential.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018