- Job Search
- Commercial Contracts
This market leading international firm seeks a Commercial Contracts Associate to join the team in Manchester. You will have the opportunity to work directly with high profile clients on cutting edge commercial contracts work.
* Join a high profile team offering cutting edge commercial work.
* Grow your experience within a collaborative team where you will be well supported.
* Take responsibility early in your career, offering an ability to raise your own personal profile with clients.
* Play a key part in the development of more junior fee earners and trainees in the department.
* Work for FTSE 100 clients on market leading commercial work.
* Handle high level commercial contracts, plus some more niche IT transactions such as software licensing and support, hardware purchase and IT managed services.
* Be exposed to a range of sectors including digital, aviation, retail & consumer, financial services and manufacturing.
* Take responsibility on a range of matters as well as working as part of a wider team.
* Enjoy complex and large scale transactions within a leading international firm.
* Excellent salary and package (negotiable depending on experience).
* A role where your contribution is genuinely recognised.
* An excellent training and development programme to help progress your experience and advance your career.
You will be a qualified lawyer with a commercial contracts background either from in-house or private practice. A minimum of 1-4 years' PQE in commercial contracts is key, and an excellent approach to client service and delivery.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018