- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Senior Associate
Professional Indemnity Senior Associate
A top rated national firm in Manchester is seeking a Professional Indemnity Senior Associate to join their top ranked Professional Indemnity team where you will manage a caseload of professional indemnity, D&O and coverage disputes for leading Insurers.
As a Professional Indemnity Senior Associate in this team, you would:
- Ideally you will be a 7+ PQE solicitor at Senior Associate level or looking for a step in this direction with equivalent experience in Professional Indemnity.
- You will have managed your own caseload and be able to advise on complex Professional Indemnity disputes for national Insurers.
- Solid academics and experience gained in a national or regional commercial firm.
- An ability to work both as a team but also autonomously on more complex matters.
As a Professional Indemnity Senior Associate in this team, you would be offered:
- Excellent quality broad ranging Professional Indemnity work.
- Market leading salary and an excellent benefits package.
- A supportive, friendly and genuinely collaborative working environment.
- Agile and flexible working.
If you are interested in this Professional Indemnity Senior Associate role, please provide an updated CV and contact Louisa Phillips at BCL Legal for more details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018