- Job Search
- Insolvency Solicitor
Insolvency Solicitor, Manchester
A new opportunity for an Insolvency Solicitor to join a small team within a well respected national firm. You will ideally have 2-6 years' PQE in Insolvency work. This firm can offer flexible and remote working options.
- Join a highly regarded national firm with an impressive portfolio of clients (many of which are household names).
- Work in a small team in Manchester, handling mainly contentious insolvency matters.
- You will join a team that are instructed to pursue substantial and highly technical claims, often involving fraud and complex multi-jurisdictional recovery options.
- The team also advises on non-contentious insolvency, advising officeholders and stakeholders in relation to pre-pack, trading administrations and restructuring options.
- Work with clients in a variety of sectors and and have a very hands on role from the outset, managing cases from start to conclusion as well as working directly with a Partner on more complex matters.
- You will be an Insolvency Solicitor, ideally with 2-6 year's PQE.
- Able to demonstrate strong technical skills and understanding.
- Eager to get stuck in from the start, working directly with clients and building relationships.
- You will have trained with a reputable firm and will have excellent client facing skills.
- Exposure to a fantastic range of clients and quality Insolvency work.
- Opportunity to join a national firm, but in a relatively small Manchester office where you can really make your mark and progress quickly.
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package.
- Great firm and team culture.
- Good work life balance.
- Clear pathway to career progression
- Flexible working with remote home working part of the week possible.
If you're interested in this Insolvency Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018