- Job Search
- Property Litigation
Property Litigation 1-4 PQE Solicitor
We are working with a national firm with a extensive experience in property litigation. The team handles an excellent variety of complex work, assisting clients in all areas of property disputes including occupier, investor and developer. Due to increased work they are looking to grow with the hire of an additional property litigation solicitor in the Manchester team.
· Popular and highly regarded national firm.
· Modern, forward thinking approach.
· Exceptional property litigation practice working across a network of offices nationally.
· High performing real estate, construction and commercial litigation teams to work closely with.
· A firm that supports career progression and offers an excellent training and development programme.
· Work closely with a mixed client base from a range of sectors on a broad range of property disputes.
· Enjoy excellent quality technical work, assisting a range of senior fee earners.
· Have an opportunity to work closely with high profile clients from an early stage, building individual client relationships.
· Work with experts in property litigation to get excellent hands on training and supervision.
· Join a friendly and supportive team in Manchester.
· 1-4 PQE Solicitor with either experience in property litigation or relevant commercial litigation/property experience and a genuine interest to develop in this area.
· Solid academics as well as a commercial awareness and willingness to think 'outside the box'.
· Excellent communication skills.
· An interest in business development and marketing.
· Flexibility and a 'can do' attitude.
· A great team player.
If you are interested in this property litigation role, please forward a copy of your recent CV or contact Louisa Phillips for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018