- Job Search
- Commercial Lawyer
COMMERCIAL LAWYER - MANCHESTER
· We are currently assisting a large national firm looking to recruit a Commercial Lawyer with NQ-5 years PQE to join the commercial team in Manchester.
· The firm has a leading and well established commercial law practices in the UK.
· Operating across a network of offices nationwide, the team provide advice on a full range of commercial work - including outsourcing, distribution and agency, long term supply agreements, contractual joint ventures and procurement contracts.
· The role would also include some intellectual property and IT work at times, but is very much a general commercial contracts role.
· They have household name clients both from the public and private sector, ranging from technology, utilities, financial services, energy to education and health.
· You will join a dynamic and thriving national practice with high quality commercial work across a range of sectors.
· There will be an opportunity for direct contact with high profile clients from day one, offering an ability to build long term relationships.
· The firm supports career progression and has an excellent training and development programme.
· If you are looking for an innovative firm that is embracing technology to deliver the very best client experience, this is an excellent opportunity.
· A competitive remuneration package is on offer.
· The ideal level for this role is a Commercial Lawyer from NQ-5 years PQE (the breath due to possible multiple roles).
· You will be based in Manchester and have an excellent background in commercial contracts, either from a private practice or in-house environment.
· It is essential you are a team player with a strong client focused approach, with an enthusiasm to build client relationships and engage in business development.
· As well as having an excellent academic background and experience, you also need a commercial edge and strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this top tier Commercial Lawyer role in Manchester, please provide an updated CV or contact Louisa Phillips for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018