- Job Search
- Property Liability Solicitor NQ-6 PQE
Property Liability Solicitor
Join an well known international firm in their Manchester office. The property liability team have an excellent reputation, handling a broad range of complex disputes including property damage claims, policy coverage disputes and property fraud. More specialist work includes fire and flood disputes and construction related losses. Due to growth of the team candidates from NQ-6 PQE are encouraged to apply.
As a Property Liability Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Ideally you will be a 1-5 PQE solicitor with equivalent experience in Property Liability/Commercial Insurance work, but NQ's with a relevant litigation seat are also encouraged to apply.
- You will have managed your own caseload and have a good grasp of Property Liability disputes, working for national Insurers.
- Applications will be considered from NQs with a relevant litigation seat and enthusiasm for this role.
- Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm.
- A strong team based approach to working.
As a Property Liability Solicitor in this team, you would be offered:
- Excellent quality work, including property damage claims, policy coverage disputes and property fraud. More specialist work includes fire and flood disputes and construction related losses.
- A competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
- An opportunity to work with well known Partners in Manchester, and closely with a market leading London team.
- Enjoy complex and high level litigation, offering a chance to work directly with national insurer clients including AXA, Zurich and NFU Mutual.
- A supportive, friendly and genuinely collaborative working environment.
- Agile and flexible working.
If you are interested in this Property Liability Solicitor role, please provide an updated CV and contact Louisa Phillips at BCL Legal for more details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018