- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Senior Associate
Commercial Litigation Senior Associate
This well known popular national firm is looking to appoint a Commercial Litigation Senior Associate/Principal Associate into the Liverpool office. This is a firm with an excellent culture and positive attitude to flexible working.
- National firm with a well known Liverpool office.
- Recognised commercial litigation practice.
- A popular firm with a strong culture, offering a genuine work/life balance and flexible working.
- Market leading quality commercial litigation work.
- Work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners.
- Enjoy a broad caseload of commercial disputes.
- Handle high profile and high value disputes, conducting litigation and supporting with other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Work with a range of clients across the public and private sector, from multi-nationals, to large public sector organisations and SME's.
- Commercial Litigation background with ideally 5-10 years' PQE (although candidates outside this bracket will be considered).
- Solid commercial litigation experience at a national or well known regional firm.
- An ability to work direct with clients and support junior solicitors.
- An ambitious individual, keen to work as a team handling top quality litigation.
- Senior Associate/Principal Associate level or keen to step up into this bracket.
If you are interested in this Commercial Litigation Senior Associate role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018