- Job Search
- Commercial Contracts Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor - 1-5 PQE
This solid regional law firm is seeking a Commercial Solicitor to join its team across Manchester/Liverpool. An excellent variety of work is available at a firm that places a high emphasis on a positive culture and staff wellbeing.
As a Commercial Solicitor in this team, you would:
* Act for a well known local North West clients, including commercial businesses, partnerships, not for profit organisations and charities - providing an excellent mix.
* Work on a really diverse caseload - in the main general commercial contracts, but some additional GDPR/data protection and IP/IT matters.
* Have an opportunity to work in a small team have direct contact with clients from day one.
* Learn and develop quickly with direct support and supervision from the head of department on all matters.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
* Good training and experience in commercial work from a reputable firm.
* Ideally 1-5 PQE in commercial contracts or relevant experience.
* A strong academic background.
* A good teamwork ethic.
* A 'can do' attitude, eager to roll your sleeves up and get involved in a range of commercial contracts.
The successful Commercial Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* Direct partner support within a small team where everyone gets fully involved.
* A flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
* Good progression opportunities.
* A firm with a friendly and supportive working culture.
* Flexibility to work in the Manchester or Liverpool office, with remote working where needed.
To be considered for this Commercial Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Louisa Phillips at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018