- Job Search
- Commercial/Technology NQ-4 PQE - Manchester
Commercial/Technology NQ-4 PQE - Manchester
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Solicitor to join its Commercial/Technology team in Manchester. This opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience. NQ-4 PQE candidates encouraged to apply.
As a Commercial/Technology Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Work on a wide range of cutting edge transactions with respect to commercial and IT contracts - including advising on the procurement of goods and services, wider commercial projects and multi jurisdictional matters.
- Act for a range of sectors on day to day contracts to high level strategic business critical matters.
- Work for FTSE 100 clients on complex market leading work.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial/Technology Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one training seat in commercial contracts work, ideally with some IT contracts experience although this is not essential.
- Ideally suited to an applicant with previous experience working within a national law firm with a similar client base.
- A good grounding and knowledge in commercial contracts terms and operational issues.
- NQ-4 PQE (with candidates approaching qualification also encouraged to apply).
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Client focused approach and ability to build relationships both with existing internal and external contacts.
The successful Commercial/Technology Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and excellent ongoing training and development.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of diverse and high level work for an enviable client base.
To be considered for this Commercial/Technology Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Louisa Phillips at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018