- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor - NQ-3 PQE
Employment Solicitor - NQ-3 PQE
A leading national law firm is seeking an Employment Solicitor to join its team in Manchester. Competitive salary and wider benefits package at a popular firm with a strong culture.
As an Employment Solicitor in this specialist team, you would:
- Work on a diverse caseload of contentious & non-contentious employment matters including: managing grievances and disciplinary procedures, advising on whistleblowing and discrimination issues, commercial support work such as re-organisations and TUPE transfers and providing ongoing employment advice to clients.
- Act for longstanding clients specifically in the health sector, offering interesting and cutting edge work.
- Conduct Employment Tribunal litigation, undertaking day to day conduct under supervision.
To be successful in your application for this Employment Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Good training from a reputable firm and a desire to work on a varied range of Employment matters, both contentious and non-contentious.
- An interest in working with clients in the health sector.
- Experience working on Employment Tribunal litigation and conducting matters.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn.
The successful Employment Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Strong partner support within a national Employment team across a network of offices.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Good progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting Employment matters of both a contentious and non-contentious nature.
To be considered for this Employment Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Louisa Phillips at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018