- Job Search
This national firm has a high profile environmental team. They are looking to appoint an additional lawyer into their Manchester office, ideally at Senior Associate level.
· Significant expertise in environmental work and a well known national brand.
· Assist clients on a range of environment issues including waste management, renewable energy matters and additional environmental investigations.
· Top quality contentious and non contentious work available, including both UK and international environmental work.
· The ideal candidate will be at Senior Associate level, perhaps reaching a block at their current firm, or looking for a firm where they can handle excellent quality work
· You will be an environmental specialist and be comfortable handling work autonomously.
· Additional skills in mentoring juniors and business development are beneficial as this is a senior role in the team.
This is a firm with a strong client base and a friendly and collegiate culture. It is an excellent opportunity for an environmental lawyer to move into a key role in the Manchester office.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018