- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate
Commercial Litigation Associate
Are you looking for a role where you can take on a wide range of quality commercial litigation, within a firm that has a strong culture based around inclusivity and can offer genuine flexibility to meet your personal and work commitments? This well known national firm is looking to appoint a Commercial Litigation Associate into the Manchester office. This is an excellent opportunity well worth exploring.
- National firm with a successful office in the heart of Manchester.
- Recognised leaders across the range of business services, known well in commercial litigation.
- A popular firm with a strong culture around diversity and inclusivity, offering genuine flexibility post COVID.
- Market leading quality commercial litigation work.
- Work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners and Associates.
- Enjoy a broad caseload of commercial disputes, including shareholder matters, company rights, defamation, intellectual property disputes and much more.
- Handle high profile and high value disputes, conducting litigation to the High Court and supporting with other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Work with a range of clients from multi-nationals, to large public sector organisations and SME's.
- Commercial Litigation Associate with ideally 2-5 years' PQE (although candidates outside this bracket will be considered).
- Solid commercial litigation experience at a reputable firm
- An eagerness to work directly with clients, developing your own relationships.
- An energetic, ambitious individual, keen to work as a team handling top quality litigation.
If you are interested in this Commercial Litigation Associate role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018