- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Leeds - £2000 welcome bonus!
A well established Conveyancing specialist firm are looking for experienced Conveyancers to join their busy team.
With central offices in Leeds and Hull they offer a relaxed but professional atmosphere with:
- The potential for hybrid working 2 days in the office, 3 working from home
- High quality training and technical support
- Paid days leave on your birthday
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Opportunities to work flexibly
- Great progression
Not just another volume conveyancing firm!
The majority of work comes direct from the end client, not referring estate agents and brokers - they foster relationships of mutual respect with the referrers they do work with. They act for 1 in 4 remortgages in England & Wales so much of their sale/purchase business is from repeat customers or people who choose them because of the well-known brand - and you'll enjoy the job security that comes from being part of a global property business, employing 18,000 people internationally.
The culture is determined by ambitious, committed and friendly people and they are passionate about providing exceptional service to their clients. We have built a wealth of experience within their teams and this encourages support, constant learning and good relations. The growth and development of their people is paramount and training is continually provided to ensure potential is achieved.
We are looking for conveyancers at all levels, whether you are just starting out in your career or whether you have many years' experience in this unique industry.
If you are a leader in your field and want the opportunity to step away from a business that doesn't value you, we should be talking now.
· Previous Residential Conveyancing experience (minimum of 12 months managing a caseload)
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
· Good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
· Work effectively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders.
· Good grasp of working within a regulatory environment.
Please apply now if interested.
Placing People in Companies Like