- Job Search
- Legal Skills Trainer - Conveyancing
Legal Skills Trainer (Conveyancing) - Manchester
Unique opportunity to use your legal skills and knowledge to train others, in house, at this market leading conveyancing firm.
· Market Leading conveyancing provider based in the heart of Manchester with a reputation for services in residential conveyancing
· Enjoyable working atmosphere along with fully supported personal growth plans and the opportunity to benefit from rewarding career
· Huge emphasis on training and development of new and existing employees
· Identifying training needs across the Centres as required, and to make the appropriate development recommendations
· Delivering the appropriate level of training using relevant delivery methods across all levels of the organisation to an agreed timetable
· Coaching and supporting our people in their "on the job" training, including case management systems training and preparation for external exams
· Overseeing successful delivery of the Apprenticeship Programme
· Wide technical experience in conveyancing
· Ability to inspire, train and coach others
· Ability to summarise legal issues succinctly and provide practical and confident advice
· Experience of mentoring and development
· Knowledge of AML regulations
· Strong system/process skills
· Competitive salary up to £40k plus benefits package
· Collaborative, friendly and fully supported working environment
· Flexible working requests will be considered
· No caseload
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like