- Job Search
- Residential Property Senior Associate
Residential Property Senior Associate - Cheshire
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Property solicitor with this one of the leading commercial boutiques in Cheshire. You'll be rewarded with high quality varied work and an excellent culture. You would be joining a fantastic and very highly regarded team within this award winning firm.
This firm prides itself on excellent customer focus and client care whilst providing first rate legal advice. You will be joining a firm with foundations based on trust, transparency and professional but approachable legal advisors.
You will be responsible for a small residential caseload including high value property transactions.
Responsibilities will include:
· Advising on the sales and purchases of the full range of residential property, including houses and flats, with a particular focus on high value properties
· Dealing with more complex residential property transactions
· Giving accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients' enquiries
· Identifying and undertaking training and development as required in order to meet personal, SRA and business needs
· You must have a minimum of eight years previous experience handling a varied caseload of residential property transactions
· You must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the technical aspects of conveyancing with the ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
· You must have experience working with high net worth individuals
· You must be able to supervise/mentor more junior members of the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role offering exposure to high quality work in a progressive and collaborative environment. Some of the benefits you will be rewarded with include:
· Competitive salary circa £60,000 and strong wider benefits package
· A great culture; there is good staff retention and a real community feel
· Good progression opportunities and a great work life balance
· Hybrid working up to 2 days a week from home
· No focus on chargeable hours
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please call Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like